858 Partners provides go-to-market expertise, capital, and connections to hospitality technology organizations possessing the ingredients to achieve extraordinary success.
- Founded by Marty Hahnfeld and Juan (JG) George, the duo that architected and led the marketing, sales, and post-sales service functions at Olo, a first-in-a-generation hospitality technology success story. Praised by industry analysts as "The most efficient sales and marketing SaaS company,” Olo's growth story serves as a model for focused, lean, and efficient commercial execution.
- Our track record includes partnering with 75% of publicly traded restaurant brands and owning the majority market share in nearly every enterprise restaurant segment, including but not limited to Fast Casual, Casual Dining, and Family Dining.
- We crafted the industry’s finest top-down sales model, selling exclusively to brand HQs who then, in turn, mandated the programs to franchisees. We signed long-term, complex, exclusive software agreements featuring premium pricing. No pilot agreements, no termination for convenience clauses.
- 858 is supported by an Advisory Board of over 20 respected industry executives. This community of experts provides valuable input on product direction, operational needs, and commercial structure, helping 858 and our partners stay ahead of the curve and make informed decisions for growth and success.
- GTM strategies, target market identification and segmentation.
- Advice regarding brand persona, messaging, sales and post-sales collateral, marketing tactics and promotional theatres.
- Assistance with sales models, GTM team structure, and sales compensation programs.
- Commercial packaging and pricing. Assist in the development and presentation of pricing / fee schedules.
- Ecosystem and partnership support. Assist in the development of channel or strategic partnership relationships across the ecosystem.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations regarding post-sales services including implementation and customer success.
Investment and Capital Advisory
- Syndication leader and follow-on equity investor across all stages of growth.
- Buy and Sell Side M&A strategies and representation for private companies.
- Partner to institutional and strategic investors. We help identify and develop opportunities, assist during due-diligence, and provide operational support to portfolio companies.
- We engage with clients on a quarterly basis and require a minimum term of two quarters.
- We charge a base fee of $75,000 quarterly which includes up to 50 hours of time performing agreed upon services. Additional time is billed at prevailing rates.
- Specific commercial opportunity support and/or representation are subject to commission compensation as agreed.